As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren't the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on Delinda, trained as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, to guide you through every step of the process. She will not rush you; your move will be done according to your timeline. Clients often find it helpful to connect with Delinda early in the process, so she can give them helpful information and resources.
Why work with a SRES®?
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process